Infected security from Five night’s at Freddy’s child’s hoodie
Weight: 300 gsm.
Material: 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
- Medium fit.
- Brushed sweatshirt.
- Set-in sleeve.
- Lined hood in single jersey.
- Inside back neck tape in single jersey.
- Self fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neckline seam.
- 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem.
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
- Kangaroo pocket with wide double topstitch.
Can you survive five nights at Freddy’s.
Five Nights at Freddy’s is an American indie video game series and media franchise created by Scott Cawthon. The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds!
Parents need to know that Five nights at Freddy’s is an exceptionally fun, but terrifying game. … This game also features frightening moments, like completely unexpected jump-scares. This game is too scary young children, but teens will enjoy it.
The goal for the player is to survive five nights at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza while avoiding getting caught and stuffed into a mascot costume and getting killed by the animatronic characters and tracking their movements via the restaurant’s security cameras, wear the Five nights infected endoskeleton child’s hoodie with pride
five nights at Freddy’s.